Cobalt is a beautifully vibrant water soluble dye that will turn the water a gorgeous deep cobalt blue. This dye can be used in bath bombs, bubble bars, bath salts, melt and pour, bubble bath. This dye is very light in final product so is best used in an embed, with a bit of Blue Lake, or in a water based product like bubble bath.
*Always wear gloves when handling dye even in package.
* Always test your product before you sell.
PLEASE READ BLOOMING DIRECTIONS IF YOU WANT YOUR COLOURS TO POP. THESE ARE WATER SOLUBLE DYES. YOU NEED HIGH WATER CONTENT LIQUID TO BLOOM THESE OR YOUR COLOUR IN FINAL PRODUCT WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS THE WATER.
- Usage rate: 0.1 - 3% You will require more than 1/8 tsp of this dye to get a deeper colour in final product.
- This colourant can be added directly into dry ingredients but this dye works best and is most vibrant when it is mixed with a small amount of water/witch hazel prior to adding to dry ingredients. Mix well to avoid streaks or dots. We like to spray the dye with with 5 sprays of witch hazel in a plastic cup and stir well to dissolve the dye fully before adding to my mix.
- ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES when handling as it is a dye and will stain your skin and other objects when not diluted.
- This dye when used diluted in water, in a bathtub, will not stain the bathtub or the bather's skin. If your bathtub is lacking enamel or is porous, use with caution.
- This dye is very concentrated so a little goes a very long way. The colour when in powder form may look different from actual colour.
- CI 62045 or if putting into CNF try acid blue 62 if CI is not working
- Not batch certified