A beautifully vibrant water soluble dye that will turn the bath water and your final product a rich yet bright green. *Photo is of dye in wet bath bomb mix. This is a custom blend made by Saraphina's Coastal Colours. This dye can be used to colour bath bombs, bubble bars, and bath salts.
*Always wear gloves when handling dye even in package.
* Always test your product before you sell.
PLEASE READ BLOOMING DIRECTIONS IF YOU WANT YOUR COLOURS TO POP. THESE ARE WATER SOLUBLE DYES. YOU NEED HIGH WATER CONTENT LIQUID TO BLOOM THESE OR YOUR COLOUR IN FINAL PRODUCT WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS THE WATER.
- Usage rate: 0.1 - 3% - I use 1/4 tsp of this color. We use up to 1/4 tsp per 1 kg of baking soda.
- This colourant can be added directly into dry ingredients but this dye works best and is most vibrant when it is mixed with a small amount of water/witch hazel prior to adding to dry ingredients. Mix well to avoid streaks and dots. We like to spray the dye with with 5 sprays of witch hazel in a plastic cup and stir well to dissolve the dye fully before adding to my mix.
- ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES when handling as it is a dye and will stain your skin and other objects when not diluted.
- This dye when used diluted in water, in a bathtub, will not stain the bathtub or the bather's skin. If your bathtub is lacking enamel or is porous, use with caution.
- This dye is very concentrated so a little goes a very long way. The colour when in powder form may look different from actual colour.
- CI 42090, CI 19140