Pine (LAKE BATCH CERTIFIED)
A darker green option in the form of a Lake. The photo doesn't do this green justice. This gorgeous Pine green will make your final product and bath water a darker green with subtle blue tones.
Lake pigments are oil dispersible colourants that tint by dispersion. This means unlike our water soluble dyes these colourants need an oil to distribute them in water. This makes them a great option for colouring bath bombs. Lakes will give your bath bombs a bright pop of colour and will colour the bath water if enough is used. No blooming needed! Just add these gorgeous colours to your baking soda and blend well until all lumps and colour streaks are gone. We use the back of a big spoon to smooth out the colours. Then add your liquids and mix! So easy!
- For bath bombs we use 1 - 3 tbls per 1kg of baking soda. More or less can be used to achieve a lighter or darker shade of pink. Always test before you sell.
- Poly 80 is recommended to avoid a ring in the tub.
- Lakes can be used in soap but may bleed. Colour not stable in high PH
- Approved for all cosmetic use (eyes, lips, and face) including bath bombs.
- CI 42090, CI 19140, CI 73015